If you’re selling a home in Lake City, it’s a good idea to interview real estate agents to find one who’s just right for your needs – but where do you even start?
How to Interview a Real Estate Agent
You don’t have to walk into a real estate office and start asking questions. It’s perfectly acceptable to pick up the phone and call an agent who has expertise helping sellers.
When you call, ask:
- How long have you been in the real estate business? While there’s nothing wrong with working with a new agent, experience tends to pay off when you’re selling a home.
- What’s your average list-price-to-sales-price ratio? You want to know that the agent you’re talking to can sell a home for close to (or above) its list price.
- How do you market homes for sale? You need an agent who can put your house in front of all the right buyers.
- Do you have references? You can ask your agent to provide references you can call to get more information about how well he or she works with sellers and how satisfied previous clients are with the services they received.
- Can you help me find other professionals? A real estate agent with a network of home-related contractors can help streamline the entire selling process.
- What is your commission?
- Is there anything I should know about you?
Are You Selling a Home in Lake City?
If you’re selling a home in Lake City, we can help you.
Call us at 386-243-0124 or get in touch with us online to find out what we can do to advertise your home and help you sell it quickly – and at the right price.
If you’re also looking for a new home, check out our:
- Waterfront residential in Lake City
- Waterfront land in Columbia County
- Bank-owned homes and foreclosure in Columbia County
- Short sales in Columbia County
- Paved road frontage for sale in Columbia County
- Non-deed-restricted land for sale in Columbia County
- Wooded oak tree land for sale in Columbia County
- Land-for-land home combo in Lake City