If you’re moving to Lake City, whether you’re buying a farm or a home in one of our friendly neighborhoods, you’ll love knowing that the Southside Recreation Complex is located just a short drive away.
About the Southside Recreation Complex
The Southside Recreation Complex, which is located at 1963 Southwest Bascom Norris Drive in Lake City, has a wide variety of fields surrounded by 827 parking spots in four different locations. With centrally located concessions and restrooms set up in each four-field pod, it’s a great place to hold sports tournaments and practice.
- 10 – 300-foot baseball fields. Four are lighted. Grass infields.
- 3 – 300-foot baseball fields. One is lighted. Grass infields.
- 8 – 200-foot girls’ softball fields. All are lighted. Clay infields.
- 4 – three-hundred-foot adult softball fields. All are lighted. Clay infields.
- 5 – Soccer fields of assorted sizes. Four are lighted.
Are You Moving to Lake City?
If you’re moving to Lake City, we can help you find the perfect place to live. Call us at 386-243-0124 to tell us what you want from your home and we will begin searching right away.
In the meantime, check out the most popular Lake City home searches by exploring the links below.
- Water Front Residential
- Water Front Land
- Bank Owned & Foreclosures
- Short Sales
- Paved Road Frontage
- Non Deed Restricted Land
- Wooded Oak Tree Land
- Land for Land Home Combo