Florida Owner Finance: An Alternative to Traditional Financing
As in many other states, Florida allows owner financing.
But what is a Florida owner finance, and how does it work?
Florida Owner Finance: What is It?
Owner financing, which is often called seller financing, is a way for a property owner to sell property without requiring a buyer to get traditional financing, such as through a bank or mortgage company.
Florida Owner Finance: How Does it Work?
Owner financing works because the seller extends credit to the buyer. The buyer and seller agree on the terms, including:
- The interest rate
- The monthly payment amount
- The term of the loan
The buyer then makes payments directly to the seller.
Florida Owner Finance: Could it Be Right for You?
For people who have a tough time securing traditional financing, whether it’s due to bad credit or the inability to come up with the required down payment (or any other reason, really), owner financing can be a great option.
Are You Looking for Owner Financed Property for Sale in Florida?
We’d love to help you find Florida owner financed property. Call us at 386–243-0124 right now so we can evaluate your needs and start looking for the perfect Florida farm for sale.
You can also check out these links to start your Florida property search:
- North Florida Land for sale under 1 acre
- North Florida Land for sale 1 to 5 acres
- North Florida Land for sale 5 to 10 acres
- North Florida Land for sale 10 to 20 acres
- North Florida Land for sale 20 to 40 acres
- North Florida Land for sale 40 to 100 acres
- North Florida Land for sale 100 to 200 acres
- North Florida Land for sale 200 to 500 acres
- North Florida Land for sale 500 acres and above