There’s always something fun to do in Lake City with kids – we have great parks, plenty of great weather, and a fantastic library… but what if you’re looking for something more adventurous?
Check out the Skating Palace.
What is Skating Palace?
Skating Palace is a great place to spend time with family and friends. It’s open on Fridays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and again from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., and on Sundays from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Sometimes there are late-night skates and special occasion skates, and the venue is available for rentals – think birthday parties and graduations!
What Can You Do at Skating Palace?
- Arcade video games
- Food (pizza and such)
How Much Does Skating Palace Cost?
Admission is $6 per person and skate rental is $4 per person.
Where is Skating Palace in Lake City?
Skating Palace is located at 357 Northwest Hall of Fame Drive in Lake City. You can call them at 386-755-2232.
Are You Buying a Home in Lake City?
If you’re moving to Lake City, we can help you find the perfect place to live. Call us at 386-243-0124 to tell us what you want from your home and we will begin searching right away.
In the meantime, check out the most popular Lake City home searches by exploring the links below.
- Waterfront residential in Lake City
- Waterfront land in Columbia County
- Bank-owned homes and foreclosure in Columbia County
- Short sales in Columbia County
- Paved road frontage for sale in Columbia County
- Non-deed-restricted land for sale in Columbia County
- Wooded oak tree land for sale in Columbia County
- Land-for-land home combo in Lake City