If you’re moving to Lake City with a middle-school-aged child, here’s what you need to know for registration.
How to Register at Lake City Middle School
Call the school’s front office at 386-758-4800 or the district at 386-755-8000 to set up a time to come in and pick up the required paperwork to register your child at Lake City Middle School. Bring your picture ID, your child’s birth certificate and other identification, if applicable.
To register a child at Lake City Middle School, there’s a physical exam requirement and an immunization requirement. You’ll need to bring proof of each when you go to the main office to pick up your child’s registration forms.
All Florida students must have a physical exam on file, and it must have been performed within a year prior to enrolling in school.
All Columbia County children registering for Lake City Middle School must have one of the following:
- Certificate of current immunizations (the blue card)
- Certificate of religious exemption
- Certificate of medical exemption
- A temporary exemption that doesn’t exceed 30 days, issued by an authorized school official to permit a transfer student to attend classes until the school can obtain that student’s records
Important Phone Numbers at Lake City Middle School
- Attendance: 386-758-4804
- Bookkeeper: 386-758-4802
- Front Office: 386-758-4800
- Guidance Fax: 386-758-4945
- Guidance: 386-758-4820
- Media Center: 386-758-4826
- Nurse: 386-758-4809
Other Important Registration Information for Lake City Middle School
Learn more about the school here: http://lcms.columbiak12.com/
Get bus information here: http://www.columbiak12.com/transportation-5f0357a9
The district’s website is here: http://www.columbiak12.com
Are You Buying a Home in Lake City?
If you’re moving to Lake City, we can help you find the perfect place to live. Call us at 386-243-0124 to tell us what you want from your home and we will begin searching right away.
In the meantime, check out the most popular Lake City home searches by exploring the links below.
- Waterfront residential in Lake City
- Waterfront land in Columbia County
- Bank-owned homes and foreclosure in Columbia County
- Short sales in Columbia County
- Paved road frontage for sale in Columbia County
- Non-deed-restricted land for sale in Columbia County
- Wooded oak tree land for sale in Columbia County
- Land-for-land home combo in Lake City