If you’re an antique aficionado who’s buying a home for sale in Lake City, you’ll love knowing that this town is home to Webb’s Antique Mall. Here’s what you can expect when you visit.
Webb’s Antique Mall in Lake City
245 Southwest Webbs Glenn
About Webb’s Antique Mall
Webb’s Antique Mall is located right off the expressway, and you’ll be amazed at what’s inside. With more than 400 dealers, there’s really something for everyone. The whole facility is tremendous – you could visit multiple times and still not make it down every aisle. Not every booth is manned all day, so you may have to find someone for assistance if you need to see something in a case, but the layout is visitor-friendly and there are plenty of staff members around to help.
One important thing to note: You have to leave bags and purses at the front of the store (for obvious reasons), or you can lock them in the trunk of your car.
Are You Buying a Home in Lake City?
If you’re moving to Lake City, we can help you find the perfect place to live. Call us at 386-243-0124 to tell us what you want from your home and we will begin searching right away.
In the meantime, check out the most popular Lake City home searches by exploring the links below.
- Waterfront residential in Lake City
- Waterfront land in Columbia County
- Bank-owned homes and foreclosure in Columbia County
- Short sales in Columbia County
- Paved road frontage for sale in Columbia County
- Non-deed-restricted land for sale in Columbia County
- Wooded oak tree land for sale in Columbia County
- Land-for-land home combo in Lake City