If you’re selling a home, an equestrian property or another type of real estate in North Florida, particularly around Lake City, it’s important that you showcase it as best you can so it appeals to the widest possible range of buyers.
One way to do that is through high-resolution photos.
Why High-Resolution Photos?
According to Zillow, people spend 40 percent more time looking at homes that have high-reolution photos than those that don’t. High-resolution makes a huge difference; that’s beause they display well on mobile devices, laptops, PCs and other devices.
What high-resolution means is that the photos have thousands of tiny pixels packed into a limited amount of space. When someone zooms in, the photo still looks crisp and clear.
How to Get High Resolution Photos of Your Home
Talk to your Realtor® about hiring a professional real estate photographer to come take pictures of the interior and exterior of your home so it looks its best when it’s advertised online.
Are You Selling a Home in Lake City?
If you’re selling a home in Lake City, we can help you.
Call us at 386-243-0124 or get in touch with us online to find out what we can do to advertise your home and help you sell it quickly – and at the right price.
If you’re also looking for a new home, check out our:
- Waterfront residential in Lake City
- Waterfront land in Columbia County
- Bank-owned homes and foreclosure in Columbia County
- Short sales in Columbia County
- Paved road frontage for sale in Columbia County
- Non-deed-restricted land for sale in Columbia County
- Wooded oak tree land for sale in Columbia County
- Land-for-land home combo in Lake City