If you’re like many people who want to buy timberland for sale in North Florida, whether it’s near Lake City or elsewhere, you know you need a REALTOR® who understands how timberland is different from equestrian properties, farms and ranches – and who definitely understands how a timberland transaction is different from any other type of transaction, too.
So what qualities should you look for in a timberland REALTOR?
The best agents:
- Have a vast knowledge of the market
- Have connections in the real estate industry, including to lenders, insurance agents and others
- Know what to look for in timberland so you’re not buying property that isn’t right for you
The best way to find a good Timberland real estate agent is to start making phone calls. Ask questions specific to timberland sales – especially about the market in the area and how quickly things are moving. An experienced, knowledgeable and skilled agent will be able to answer your questions confidently and reasonably quickly – but if you get an agent who sounds like he or she knows less than you do about timberland, it’s time to hang up the phone and call the next agent on your list.
Search North Florida Land for Sale Now
What a North Florida Timberland REALTOR Will Do for You
Your real estate agent can help you find the perfect timberland tract for your needs. He’ll ask you what you’re looking for and start searching for the type and size of property you want – all within your budget.
Are You Buying a Home or Land for Sale in Lake City?
If you’re moving to Lake City, we can help you find the perfect place to live. Call us at 386-243-0124 to tell us what you want from your home and we will begin searching right away.
Check these out:
- Paved road frontage for sale in Columbia County
- Non-deed-restricted land for sale in Columbia County
- Wooded oak tree land for sale in Columbia County
- Land-for-land home combo in Lake City
- Waterfront residential in Lake City
- Waterfront land in Columbia County
- Bank-owned homes and foreclosure in Columbia County
- Short sales in Columbia County