If you’re like most people who are thinking of selling land in Lake City, you want to know how long it’s going to take.
How Long Will it Take to Sell My Land in Lake City?
There’s no easy, one-size-fits-all answer to that question, although we certainly wish we could give you an exact timeline. Selling land depends on a lot of factors – including the land itself, the market’s current conditions, and what buyers are up to.
There are a few things you can do to make sure it sells faster, though, including:
- Making sure you work with a Lake City Realtor® who markets your land aggressively to ensure it gets in front of the right buyers
- Price it properly
- Offer seller financing
Working With the Right Realtor
You need to work with an agent who specializes in selling land in Lake City – not someone who only sells condos or houses. That’s because selling land is a lot different from selling other types of property, and your agent needs to be familiar with those differences.
Pricing Your Land Properly
Overpricing means your land is going to sit on the market for far too long waiting for a buyer – but on the other hand, under-pricing means it’s going to sell quickly while you leave money on the table. This also circles back to hiring the right real estate agent; a good land agent knows how to price property the right way, right out of the gate.
Offering Seller Financing
There are pros and cons of seller financing, but it may help you sell your land faster and at the right price. It’s definitely worth discussing with your Realtor!
Are You Selling Land in Lake City?
If you’re selling a piece of land in Lake City, we’d love to help you.
Call us at 386-243-0124 or get in touch with us online to find out what we can do to advertise your home and help you sell it quickly – and at the right price.
If you’re also looking for a new home, check out our:
- Waterfront residential in Lake City
- Waterfront land in Columbia County
- Bank-owned homes and foreclosure in Columbia County
- Short sales in Columbia County
- Paved road frontage for sale in Columbia County
- Non-deed-restricted land for sale in Columbia County
- Wooded oak tree land for sale in Columbia County
- Land-for-land home combo in Lake City